Re: Product key for Titanfall 2 missing. Order number: 1002509844886

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Product key for Titanfall 2 missing. Order number: 1002509844886

★★ Novice

I did not receive my product key or any confirmation email saying so. I was only given a receipt and an order number provided in the title. I checked through all my emails but theres nothing that contains titanfall 2 product key. I am able to play but its asking me now to activate the game. My assumption was probably because there was an error with the payments and maybe the system forgot to send me the product key, I would not know. But it has been paid for, so can you please check if i was given it or not. Cheers

Message 1 of 4 (4,273 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi, codes aren't sent out, the game should be automatically applied to your account. My guess here is that you need to make sure you're logged into the account that bought the game and that you launch through Origin. This should launch the game without prompting you for a code.

If you launch from desktop while not logged into the correct account, the system will think that you don't own the game, hence the code check., 

For future info, if you ever need to see the key you can do so through Origin. 

From the games library click the game's panel, then on the cog icon. Choose Game Properties and you'll see the CD Key. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (4,565 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@DefjamM3r

You should have gotten an email to confirm your order, if not there could be a delay but be sure to also check your spam/junk mail too.

As for the code, you do not need it as its added by the system manually. If you what to view it, go to your Origin client, go to your library and right click your game icon. Then select "Game Properties" and in the details page under CD Key, you will see your listed game code that is registered and tied to your account.

Its just there for show however, you can not re-use it.

If for some reason you are still having problems and it says you need to activate the game, please contact support and follow this steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/contact-ea-help .

Note, if the game has not yet launched for your region, please wait for your region time launch and after that you should be able to play with no problems. Also make sure you dont have an underaged account by any chance, this sometimes causes problems for specific games etc and may limit you in what you can do.

Message 2 of 4 (4,245 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi, codes aren't sent out, the game should be automatically applied to your account. My guess here is that you need to make sure you're logged into the account that bought the game and that you launch through Origin. This should launch the game without prompting you for a code.

If you launch from desktop while not logged into the correct account, the system will think that you don't own the game, hence the code check., 

For future info, if you ever need to see the key you can do so through Origin. 

From the games library click the game's panel, then on the cog icon. Choose Game Properties and you'll see the CD Key. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (4,566 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok thanks for the clear up xD

Message 4 of 4 (4,233 Views)