Processing game logic: #193

by Darkguenter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Processing game logic: #193

★ Novice

So, in the story mode, every time i try to disembark BT my game crashes with the following error code. I couldn't find any help on the internet. Can someone here help me please?

Message 1 of 9 (1,210 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Processing game logic: #193

Community Manager

@Darkguenter Hi, can you try loading your current map from the Mission Select screen rather than choosing to continue. 

Cheers, please let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (1,211 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Darkguenter 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Are you on PC? Have you tried to reinstall the game? Can you play the multiplayer part without any issues? Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,194 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, i am playing on pc. I haven't tried to reinstall the game, but i tried to repair it (Origin's "Repair Game" function). Multiplayer works just fine. Hope this helped you somehow.

Message 3 of 9 (1,191 Views)

Community Manager

@Darkguenter Hi, can you try loading your current map from the Mission Select screen rather than choosing to continue. 

Cheers, please let us know how you get on. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (1,212 Views)

★ Novice

Awesome, thank you so much. That worked! The bug isn't reapperaing. Thanks for helping me out. Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (1,182 Views)

Community Manager

Wonderful, thank you for the update and confirmation. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi. I am having the same bug.

Your advice worked first time when I needed to exit from my BT, but appeared again at the end of the mission.

Same error. Can't get out from my BT

If selecting the map from the MIssion Select could reload the last checkpoint also, wouldn't be such a big deal, but to start all over again and not being sure that I won't encounter the bug at the very end of it, it's not working for me.

I love this game, but if this bug won't be fixed soon, I will need to ask my money back

(I also saw that players are having the same problem since 2017 so what's happening?)

Message 7 of 9 (1,008 Views)

★ Apprentice

@RunGunRoll Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game? Also the reason theres the same problems since 2017 is because the devs (Respawn Entertainment) stopped updating and working on the game because they have been busy working on other games like Apex and Star Wars. Let me know if this works!

Message 8 of 9 (989 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (958 Views)