Possibility to add features for vision problems

by Romans996

Original Post

Possibility to add features for vision problems

★ Apprentice
Hello! I'm achromate, and i've bought this game in order to play with friends. But i have a problem: i can't see differences from enemies and teammates. THe problem is that the highlight of the enemies is not so much visible for who have this kind of problems. I have already contacted the Origin Support but they told me they can't do nothing, and i whould write here on forum, hoping other player could help players like me. I already test, like the support say to use ReShade, but it doesn't help. So is there a possibility that the Devs will add a feature to make more visible enemies by the round ambience and form teammates from who have problems like me? Thank you!
Message 1 of 5 (448 Views)

Re: Possibility to add features for vision problems

★★★ Novice
@Romans996 Have you tried using color blind mode?
Message 2 of 5 (414 Views)

★ Apprentice
For problems like mine colorblind modes are useless, because the problem is with all color and nothing (it's ifficult) because the main problem is to see for first the enemies highlight
Message 3 of 5 (399 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't think there is much you can do, but maybe turning up the digital vibrance in your graphics cards settings would help, along with color blind mode to make enemies a preferred color. 
You could also resort to using a threat scope, or if need be a smartpistol (but please dont). I hope you find a solution. 

Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

★ Apprentice
No graphic card option is helpful for players like me, because the only way to help, is from devs that implement something. No the digital vibrance is useless Frown I've tested all, the only reason i wrote here it's because on support they told me to write here, and this is the only chance to try to play nearest other players, and not arriving always last because i can't see enemies
Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)