[PS4] Titanfall 2 - Blurry Bars In Menus and Cut Scenes

by yeetera

Original Post

[PS4] Titanfall 2 - Blurry Bars In Menus and Cut Scenes

★ Novice

Cut scenes and multiplayer menu have blurry bars going diagonally down the screen %100 of the time. Cannot figure out why. Might be a bad copy of the game. If so, is it possible to be given a refund or new copy of the game? I love Titanfall 2 but I really wish these bars were not present.

PS.

Lines were not present upon start up. Lines appeared during a cut scene in The beacon mission when a cut scene played and never went away. Tried reinstalling the game but it did not fix the issue.

Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: [PS4] Titanfall 2 - Blurry Bars In Menus and Cut Scenes

Community Manager

Thanks, that's quite odd indeed. You mention the issue being with the copy of the game, but that wouldn't be a factor all copies would be functionally identical. If you've tried a reinstall of the game already that would eliminate local file corruption. 

The next thing to try would be to delete your local settings file. This persists through a reinstall and may be a factor. Go to My DocumentsRespawn\Titanfall2\local. Make a backup of the local file contents, then delete the files in question. 

At this point start the game up again and see if the issue persists. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: [PS4] Titanfall 2 - Blurry Bars In Menus and Cut Scenes

★ Novice
Is that something I can do on PS4? That sounds like a pc solution. I need a ps4 solution.
Message 3 of 3 (252 Views)