Re: PC crashed after updating origin using steam game

by EA_Atic

Original Post

PC crashed after updating origin using steam game

★ Apprentice

Ok so about 30 mins ago i wanted to play Titanfall 2(I have it installed on steam). When i cliked on play, it told me that i had to download an update for origin, which i did. I waited until the end of the update and went to start the game ans when i clicked play again my whole PC crashed and now it won't even turn on, i tried pluging/unpluging the cable, pushing the power button for 30 sec, nothing work. I'm pretty sure you can't help me but i'm just saying that if the issues comes from the update, maybe you should not install it ... 

I didn't do anything while the update was downloading, i just waited so it could the problem. 

Anyway can someone tell me if he had the same issue as me or if you were able to download the update and play the game ? In which case i would know that the issue comes from somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated, i don't know what to do with my pc :c

I have an asus laptop lenovo legion Y520.

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: PC crashed after updating origin using steam game

EA DICE Team

@steaIthy-banana  if you PC is not turning on anymore I recommend reaching out whom you bought the PC from if you have warranty or a PC repair shop for them to take a look at. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (245 Views)