Re: (PC) Titanfall 2 reboots my PC

by EA_Kent

Original Post

(PC) Titanfall 2 reboots my PC

★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I purchased the game through steam and i love it, the pace, the gun play, everything.

But for some reason i keep getting these hard reboots with my system. The monitor goes black and I can see on my PC that the post codes started to run as if I rebooted the system or turning on from cold.

PC:

3900x, Crosshair 7 Hero, 32GB 3200MHZ CL15, 2080ti, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB (install location), EVGA G2 750W. 

CPU and GPU are cooled with H150i PRO and KRAKEN X72 respectively and the temp (checked after a few games of Attrition were 62C for the CPU and 49C for the GPU. no OC.

I did have a stable OC on the memory 3600 at CL16 but even after turning that off just XMP profile (and a bios update) its still happening.

I also play Apex Legends a lot (800h) and other games and it never happens, even with the OC on the memory.

I have attached DxDiag file as well. 

Checking eventviewer in windows I think it has something to do with "Kernal Power" and code 41. 

I googled it and from what I understand its about memory or hardware issues. But like I mentioned before, Apex runs fine and I play a lot more games and I had no issues. 

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Re: (PC) Titanfall 2 reboots my PC

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @PHX_TurboCoffee

Looking through the DxDiag you attached I didn't see anything that stands out as a likely cause for the crashes. 

What happens if you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot before you launch the game? Does it still crash that way as well? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)