Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [PC] Titanfall 2 multiplayer servers

by XiiTheBeastX

Original Post

[PC] Titanfall 2 multiplayer servers

★★★★ Novice

Hi EA and Devs,

I recently bought Titanfall 2 and finished single player yesterday, the game is fluent, satisfying, and very exciting to play. Today I would like to play some multiplayer games but I had issue finding players when I tried to find a game. Currently I'm living in Singapore and the data center is Singapore accordingly and the matchmaking queue is always 1 player found(I suppose that means me), so I tried to change date center to some US cities like Salt Lake City and then I can finally find a lot of players to play with.

However, by switching to US servers, I get more than 200ms ping constantly and the game is not as enjoyable with such huge latencies. I understand that the fan base mainly locates in NA and EU, but I still wish that there's a way that players in Asia can still have a chance to play quality multiplayer games with the community.  With a good experience on multiplayer games, the fan base of Titanfall will rise in Asia for sure simple because the game itself is fantastic.

As a player, I really want to play multiplayer games in Titanfall 2 with enough players from Asia and relatively lower pings. Just want to enjoy the game, plz help!

Also hoping for a Titanfall 3 in the future, really want to end that bloody * Mardar...

Message 1 of 3 (4,863 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Instead of trying US servers check out "Western European" servers and you dont need to change date/time or use VPN, you can do it in game. And try using Singapore servers again they are good enough i play on them too.

Message 2 of 3 (4,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The singapore servers maybe good then but its 2018 now and i just started playing TF2 and i encounter the exact same problem as YOSHINONANJ0 and i also used VPN to switchover. However, i will try the western european tip now and see what happens the next time i play.
Message 3 of 3 (3,202 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help