Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC] - Titanfall 2 Beacon Campaign Crash with no errorr

by artemisbot

Original Post

[PC] - Titanfall 2 Beacon Campaign Crash with no errorr

★ Novice

While playing the Beacon campaign mission my PC crashed back to the desktop. I restarted the PC and reopened the game, however upon pressing continue the game will just crash after about 10-20 seconds of loading with no error message. This leaves me unable to continue with the game. Other people with similar issues have been recommended to use the Mission Select menu, however, this no longer appears to be under the campaign header. I've repaired the game through Origin, restarted the PC multiple times, changed all settings to lowest, including resolution, but the game will still just crash.
DXDIAG & a screenshot of where the crash occurs on the loading screen are attached.

Message 1 of 4 (498 Views)

Re: [PC] - Titanfall 2 Beacon Campaign Crash with no errorr

Community Manager

Hello @artemisbot 

I am really sorry for those issues with the game. So mission select menu is not available for you? Can you try to perform Clean GPU drivers reinstall, as described in this article here? Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am having the same problem, all previous levels play OK but Beacon crashes me to my desktop, I have done a fresh install of the graphics drivers, repaired the install, scanned the windows files for repair and all are OK.

System:

Windows 10 64bit

RX 580 Graphics Card

AMD Ryzen 7 2700

32 Gig DDR4

Getting frustrated, has anyone got a resolution to this?

Regards,

Dave G

Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @2L8M8SirBasher  in the Microsoft event viewer do you see any errors related to Titanfall 2? 

/Atic 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help