Re: [PC] I can't play TF2 Multiplayer.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] I can't play TF2 Multiplayer.

★★★★ Novice

The game stuck  on Contacting Respawn Servers/Searching For Data Center screen, so I can't play online...I alredy tried to disable other adaptors, but still don't work. How can I fix? My connection is fine, I play other games without any issues, and i know this isn't only my problem. So EA, Respawn, Please FIX!

Message 1 of 6 (3,180 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

I found 2 solution.
 1-Disable all network adapters other than the one you want to use through the control panel and then try again. Now you can play TF2 online. If you can't yet, go to 2nd solution;
2- Disable the ethernet adapter doesn't work for me, so I tried to disable Wi-Fi adapter (which is the one I use) and then enable it. Then I open TF2 and it connects to the server!

It's a little bit annoying, because I have to do that everytime I wanna play online, so I hope for a patch.
I hope works also for you guys!

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,479 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I found 2 solution.
 1-Disable all network adapters other than the one you want to use through the control panel and then try again. Now you can play TF2 online. If you can't yet, go to 2nd solution;
2- Disable the ethernet adapter doesn't work for me, so I tried to disable Wi-Fi adapter (which is the one I use) and then enable it. Then I open TF2 and it connects to the server!

It's a little bit annoying, because I have to do that everytime I wanna play online, so I hope for a patch.
I hope works also for you guys!

Message 2 of 6 (3,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DINT WORKED FOR ME, STILL SEEEEAAARRRCHIINIG , ENDLESS SEARCHING

Message 3 of 6 (2,814 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ferher81 Hey have u found another solution yet?
Message 4 of 6 (2,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no, i just played other games. Thanks for asking

Message 5 of 6 (1,891 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (1,794 Views)