[PC]Engine Error File Corruption Detected.

by Nek0K4ren

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC]Engine Error File Corruption Detected.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi all.

So this is the situation.I bought this game in 2016,and I'm back playing it like 2 days ago.It was running totally normal back then.

But After I changed game language from Chinese into English.It gives me this error message after the EA logo shows up Engine Error File corruption detected.Please repair or re-install the game.

Sure I tried eveything I can do,such like repair the game,reinstall it,even reinstall the origin.I checked my hard drive and it's completely fine,no bad tracks no nothing.I ran the sfc scan things too,got some corrupted files but fixed.Reboot the pc and run the game still the same error.I just factory reset my pc and it did not solve the problem.

Please help me out.

Message 1 of 14 (5,064 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PC]Engine Error File orruption detected.

EA DICE Team

Hey @Nek0K4ren  @AsuraOnStick  could you try to move the document folder for TF2 to desktop and then start the game, to se if the same error happens. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (4,888 Views)

All Replies

cant open titanfall2

★ Novice

everytime i try to open titanfall 2 it says file corruption detected, i have reinstalled and repaired 3 times, and have reinstalled origin twice not sure what to do without factory reset which im not to open to do

Message 2 of 14 (5,032 Views)

★★ Novice

So the hell is wrong with this stupid thing,it's just suddenly worked and going back file corruption again

Message 3 of 14 (4,955 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Nek0K4ren  @AsuraOnStick  could you try to move the document folder for TF2 to desktop and then start the game, to se if the same error happens. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 14 (4,889 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  I  tried this but nothing new happened

im having the same problem and have tried the same stuff

Message 5 of 14 (3,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic it still doesnt work, same error

Message 6 of 14 (3,671 Views)

Re: [PC]Engine Error File Corruption Detected.

★★★ Newbie

Same stuff for me, bought EA play and can't play. What is this?

Message 7 of 14 (3,258 Views)

EA DICE Team
@MOLOTOVSANDER @roderickmd @ScubaStriker Are you using, Steam, EA app or Origin?

/Atic
Message 8 of 14 (3,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi @EA_Atic

same issue for me, ea desktop app for xbox gamepass. doesnt sow up on origin

Message 9 of 14 (3,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is definately related to the origin/ea play login install ordeal. Nothing anybody can do repairing or reinstalling will fix it!!! All this stuff will not work!! Its something they did to it. Im sure they are working on fixing it... Just saying

(Removed all caps) - Atic 

Message 10 of 14 (2,992 Views)