[PC] Can't submit support ticket/case

by Mews88

Original Post

[PC] Can't submit support ticket/case

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Title. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/, I select the relevant game and fill out the options, and select contact options and it suggests this forum. So here I am asking for help to then ask for help for a paid product

Might as well describe my problem here anyway:

Having problems with Titanfall 2, I can play one match (if I'm lucky two), then afterwards my game will freeze for 10-15 seconds unfreezes then a few seconds later I get booted to the menu with a message "Server connection timed out". Restarting the game may allow another one or two games to be played before it starts happening again but i usually quit and come back an hour or so later, not restarting the game and attempting to join a new match will result in the same freeze, unfreeze and boot to menu.

Titanfall 2 on steam

edited to include some more detail as per the guidelines

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: [PC] Can't submit support ticket/case

★★★★ Novice

Update

I was finally able to submit a case, but it says check the pop up window to chat, no pop up window appears even after about 30-45mins

@EA_KentCan i possibly get some help here, is support over burdened, server problems? I'm trying to remain calm but I'm slowly becoming frustrated with how even getting support for a paid product has problems

Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

Re: [PC] Can't submit support ticket/case

Community Manager

Hey @Mews88.

Your frustration is definitely understandable. Let's take a look and see if we can help stop these disconnections from happening. 

First, can we try running through some connectivity troubleshooting to see if that helps at all? A good place to start off is with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If the same thing keeps happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into any disconnections afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)