[PC] Can't play multiplayer: "Problem processing game logic"

by mykunos

Original Post

[PC] Can't play multiplayer: "Problem processing game logic"

★★ Novice

Hey, like many new faces around here, I decided to jump on the Titanfall 2 train since it's recent addition to Steam with a great sale going on. Installed it and had a blast playing multiplayer with my friend for around 2 hours until I ran into a very strange bug. I believe I was browsing customization options while queuing for matchmaking and a screen popped up saying (screenshot is attached):

There was a problem processing game logic. Please try again.

sh_loadouts.nut #3729

[UI] Execution reached script marked as unreachable

After this, my game was unresponsive and I had to close it. Now, when I relaunch the game and attempt to go to multiplayer, this screen always pops up, and I have to return to the main menu. When this happens, I can't click any buttons on the main menu but have to force the game to close in my task manager.

Attempting to solve this problem, I've tried nearly everything with the exception of re-installing my operating system:

• Repaired game and validated game files
  • Messed with config files, deleted them, and re-generated default ones
  • Updated graphics drivers
  • Totally uninstalled and removed game and reinstalled it
  • Tried different settings in-game, used different Respawn data servers, and tried launching the game directly from Origin rather than Steam

I'm at a loss of what to do. I've searched all through the Titanfall subreddit as well as these forums for similar problems and found very little helpful information. Some people experienced a similar error on Playstation (however with a different "sh_loadouts.nut #3729" error code), but I haven't found any relevant information for resolving this issue.

Has anyone here experienced a similar problem or know about any fixes? It's unfortunate how ambiguous the error message is as it gives very little help in terms of trying to troubleshoot it.

Appreciate any help!

Message 1 of 7 (863 Views)

Re: [PC] Can't play multiplayer: "Problem processing game logic"

EA DICE Team

Hey @mykunos Thanks for all the details!

If you turn of cloud sync for Titanfall 2 and then move the document folder for the game to desktop and then start the game up does that help? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 7 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Atic, I appreciate the reply.

I disabled cloud sync on Origin and also moved the document folder to my desktop as you suggested and then tried again, but encountered the same error Wondering

Message 3 of 7 (770 Views)

EA DICE Team
@mykunos if you try to run the game as admin does that help?

Also worth to try to see with a new windows account with Admin rights and see if that helps.

/Atic
Message 4 of 7 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic I tried both of your suggestions and neither seemed to help; I encountered the same error each time.

Message 5 of 7 (687 Views)

EA DICE Team

How about trying a a new Windows admin account on the pc and see if that helps. @mykunos 

Also sorry late on the respons. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 7 (630 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic, your suggestion seems to be the very same as the one you advised in your previous post in this thread. I've tried making a new Windows admin account and then launching the game with no success. Can this issue please be elevated? I purchased this game months ago and still am not able to play it..

Message 7 of 7 (525 Views)