No Frontier Defense

by stubblez007

Original Post

No Frontier Defense

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No Frontier Defense! This is starting to look a lot like the Battlefront burn. At least this game has a one player campaign.  I will play the campaign through hard and master. If there is no Frontier Defense by the time I'm done. I will no longer buy games from EA. I payed full price for Battlefront and not one thing in there was for me. A non PvPer. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I think all games should have a percentage of how much of the game is PvP on it's cover or info. Just like it's ESRB rating. Big and bold. But I guess with any company. They will take your money and then shrug it off. Buyer beware.

Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)

Re: No Frontier Defense

★★★ Newbie

Frontier defense was not available for Titanfall 1 when launched. It was created later. If you would like to see it in the game then try asking if it will be made available. Im pretty sure they wont have it ready, upon your request, by the time you beat the campaign. it only takes a few hours to complete on Master and it will take longer than that to make you happy it seems

Message 2 of 2 (312 Views)