Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

New campaign for Titanfall 2

by xeviusry

Original Post

New campaign for Titanfall 2

★★★★ Newbie

I see all these new DLC's for Titanfall 2...It's great, they have all these art packs, sound-effects, load-outs, etc. All geared for multi-player. I've played many multiplayher games in the past, including T.2. I don't anymore, due to incessant berating and insults by 'veteran' online players. (I played Unreal Tournament all versions for 2 decades, since there was always a 'bot' mode. AKA single-player. It's because U.T. online players were notorious for being ***holes, especially to newbs. One even told me to uninstall. Therefore, I ask, where is a 'new-campaign' DLC???? If there never will be, then I will no longer support or recommend T.2., unless a T.3. with (obviously) a new campaign, comes out! I can't believe the original didn't even HAVE a campaign mode. Also, if a new campaign is such a burden, why not create bot modes, so players can go up against non-***hole computer opponents. This question may be a shock to the community, since I've not seen it proposed before.

p.s.  I've already supported the game, by 1) buying it, and 2) buying the hard-cover game guide.  If I was into multi-player, I'd easily buy all the DLC's.  

Xevius

Message 1 of 1 (98 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help