Multiplayer worked fine,not anymore (Warning:Dont touch language settings!)

by 7orque

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiplayer worked fine,not anymore (Warning:Dont touch language settings!)

★ Apprentice

So after playing through the whole campaign and then a few rounds of multiplayer, i decided that i dont really like the German syncro and went ahead and switched the Game to English through Origin, oh boy, what a bad idea that was.

Ever since the switch i am unable to join any multiplayer games (just says connecting,counts 1-9 ,rinse repeat),sometimes all the european datacenters even Show a -1 as ping,sometimes they work,won´t change the fact that it isn´t connecting anymore, i tried basically every Datacenter in the list,even the asian ones.

Stuff that i tried to fix it:

Checked for additional Network Adapters: Nope

Ran a repair.

Switched Back to German and ran a repair.

Uninstalled Titanfall,reinstalled,even repaired,still nope.

Uninstalled Titanfall again,uninstalled Origin,deleted every * origin folder that was left after uninstalling (a lot of em all over the place),reinstalled Origin,reinstalled Titanfall, RAN A * REPAIR STILL NOPE

CYCLED MY ROUTER

YES I AM ANGRY NOW

and now i´d like some help with your 80€ product EA/Respawn,kthx

PS: I basically spend as much time trying to troubleshoot this cr@p than i spend in the whole campaign.

Message 1 of 2 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Multiplayer worked fine,not anymore (Warning:Dont touch language settings!)

★ Apprentice

Small update, did a System recovery from b4 the language Settings Change. Multiplayer worked again afterwards.

Not sure whats going on or if the Servers where just falling over last night.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (329 Views)

All Replies

Re: Multiplayer worked fine,not anymore (Warning:Dont touch language settings!)

★ Apprentice

Small update, did a System recovery from b4 the language Settings Change. Multiplayer worked again afterwards.

Not sure whats going on or if the Servers where just falling over last night.

Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)