Re: Multiplayer locked for user titanfall 2

by Jesari24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiplayer locked for user titanfall 2

★ Novice
Decided to try the demo of titanfall 2 on that free multiplayer weekend.

Demo was funny downloaded. A few days later purchased the game as I was loving it.

When trying to launch multiplayer it says it is locked for current profile. Opening up campaign and exiting it immediately seems to unlock the multiplayer.

Please look into this.
Message 1 of 29 (33,334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@movieaction Hi, are you playing on console? If you are, do you have an online subscription for your system, Xbox Live Gold or Playstation Plus?

If you're on PC, can you ensure that your security software isn't blocking the game or Origin?

Are you able to play any other online games? 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 29 (38,068 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @irfaanfakii 

Thank you for those kind words toward Titanfall 2. Can you clarify if you are able to play the game now, or do you need to start Campaign each time you want to play multiplayer?

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 29 (33,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I dont know if i have to complete the campaign first or what im confused please help. :'(
Message 3 of 29 (32,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought this yesterday and I've played the campaign once and played online once, I went back to main menu untill next day and now my multiplayer is locked. I've gone back into campaign and come back out but that doesnt seem to work. Has anyone found a fix for this issue? I also couldnt have the user ID i wanted for my EA account, so annoying.

Message 4 of 29 (32,597 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @efyoueffinID 

You are playing Titanfall 2 on PC, right? Have you tried to reinstall the game completely? Do you have any other version of the game, installed in Origin? And check this article here, on how to change your EA Account ID. Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 29 (32,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can do the campaign but the Multiplayer is blockes
Message 6 of 29 (31,996 Views)

Community Manager

@movieaction Hi, are you playing on console? If you are, do you have an online subscription for your system, Xbox Live Gold or Playstation Plus?

If you're on PC, can you ensure that your security software isn't blocking the game or Origin?

Are you able to play any other online games? 

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 29 (38,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Multiplayer from mine it says "Origin is Offline" From my Laptop/PC But i can do only is campaign.

Message 8 of 29 (30,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issues, playing using EA Access/Origin Access.  Played through the first campaign but not letting me play multiplayer.

Message 9 of 29 (30,928 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I have an issue like this, I can start and play campaign normally on Titanfall 2, but multiplayer is locked for my user, even though I do have Xbox live gold subscription, please fix this issue, thanks.
Message 10 of 29 (30,835 Views)