Re: Multiplayer locked Origin is offline (PC)

by RedFoxxie

Original Post

Multiplayer locked Origin is offline (PC)

★★ Novice

Hey i recently got tf2 from the vault and single player works fine however multiplayer is locker and says origin is offline ive already tried a clean install and had no success ive added what i see

Message 1 of 13 (11,213 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheRealXTomJones Make sure your status in Origin is Online 

Also, try to close (Exit) Origin client and reboot your router (turn off and remove power cable for 5 min. Then turn on).

Message 2 of 13 (11,151 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hey there @TheRealXTomJones

The servers themselves seem to be up : https://help.ea.com/en/titanfall/titanfall/ (Green blip at top right)

Try closing down your origin, right clicking the Origin's executable and choose "Run as administrator".

You can also try disable Origin In-game :

1. Open the Origin client and log into your EA Account.
  2. Click the Origin menu and select Application Settings.
  3. Click the Origin In-Game tab.
  4. Toggle the On/Off switch to turn Origin In-Game on or off.

Or alternatively if you prefer to do this for this game only : Go to My Game Library, right-click Titanfall 2 , choose Game Properties, and from there untick the "Enable Origin In-Game for.."

For some people, this works: Go to where the game's executable is (Default : C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2\Titanfall2.exe) , right click it, choose "Send to" and "Desktop (Create shortcut)" . Now try and launch your game from this shortcut as an administrator with Origin closed , so that Origin opens up automatically as the game launches. For some reason this works for some people.

Let's see if any of this will help.

Message 3 of 13 (11,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same issue, downloaded the game yesterday. I have Origin Access as well. I assume servers does not sync or register it as a purchase? Last comment here, guy has the same issue, also origin access + titanfall 2, he commented 3 days ago. http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Origin-is-offline-Titanfall/td-p/2592990

Message 4 of 13 (11,132 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem and have the game from Origin Access too. I tried many things but nothing work.

Message 5 of 13 (11,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

This work for me.

GimmeThatCheddar wrote:

I found this fix for anyone that is unable to connect to origin in titanfall 2

Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP by right-clicking the Internet Connection symbol in your task bar, next to your clock, and selecting Open Network and Sharing Center.

• In there, click Manage Network Connection in the left-hand sidebar
  • Right-click on Local Area Connection and select Properties
  • Select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
  • Click the Advanced button under the General tab, then click the WINS tab
  • Click Enable NetBIOS Over TCP/IP

This is a very obscure issue and was grateful to find it after scouring for an hour. Here is the link

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/titanfall/titanfall/titanfall-known-issues-and-troubleshooting-inform...

Message 6 of 13 (11,110 Views)

Message 7 of 13 (11,109 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @TheRealXTomJones 

I am really sorry for those issues with multiplayer in Titanfall 2. Have you checked those advises, other players provided? Can you play the game now? Let us know, if you are still in need of assistance. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 13 (10,763 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi i found a fix and the game is running fine now

I had to disable modem then launch the game then enable modem and it is fine

Thanks for the help guys
Message 9 of 13 (10,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

could you explain to my how you do that cause im still having the sam bloody problem over here @TheRealXTomJones

Message 10 of 13 (9,075 Views)