Multiplayer crashes when I select a new Titan

by AeofelLightborn

Original Post

Multiplayer crashes when I select a new Titan

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When I select/edit a Titan in the main screen the program crashes and boots me to the title screen. I can, however, change Titans during a match, but even editing during the match crashes and boots me to the title screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Selecting any Titan in the Customise Titan menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Multi-player crashes and boots me to the title screen.
What do you expect to see? The edit menu for that particular Titan.

An error pops up.
Message 1 of 4 (564 Views)

Re: Multiplayer crashes when I select a new Titan

★★★★★ Newbie
Is there a fix I want my ronin back
Message 2 of 4 (540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have found that if you select a different Titan during a battle or during the "jump in" cut screen that happens during the pre-battle count down, it doesn't crash. However if you try to edit them, even during these times, bad things happen; so you're stuck with whatever configuration your mechs where in pre bug... and if you Regen during this time you might be stuck with the "factory settings" versions as well.
Message 3 of 4 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, in case you didn't see, this is a known issue and Respawn are working on a fix. 

Until then unfortunately you'll be playing with a reduced roster, but hopefully this will be resolved soon. 

EDIT: This should be resolved now, please try to edit/select your titans again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (516 Views)