Accepted Solution

Moving mini map in the hud for multi player

★★★ Newbie

Are we able to change the position of mini map

Message 1 of 5 (5,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Moving mini map in the hud for multi player

Community Manager

@Bulroc Sorry, there's no option to move the minimap in the game itself. I found that with a bit of practice I was able to quickly flick my eyes to it.

While I doubt it'd be changed this late after launch, I'm curious as to where you'd move the minimap if it was a choice. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (5,435 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Bulroc Sorry, there's no option to move the minimap in the game itself. I found that with a bit of practice I was able to quickly flick my eyes to it.

While I doubt it'd be changed this late after launch, I'm curious as to where you'd move the minimap if it was a choice. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (5,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To the bottom in the middle and also make it translucent. As I find most of the time the Eyes are trained on the the ground and the middle.

Thank you for your response to this question.

Message 3 of 5 (5,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Are you sure there isn't a way to move it. I have just got back into gaming since my disability and with being 80% blind in my left eye it makes seeing the mini map very very difficult. It also ruins the overall ability to play the game when you cannot see the other guy on the mini map, yet they can see you.
Message 4 of 5 (4,828 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @koyoteoutlaw

Unfortunately, there is not a feature to adjust the mini map for Titanfall 2. We do have some games that offer features like this such as UFC, Madden, and NHL. More information on our accessibility options can be found at our website below:

https://www.ea.com/able

Thank you for playing EA games! 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (4,744 Views)