Locked out of Titanfall 2 multiplayer

by YeetSkeetMageet

Original Post

Locked out of Titanfall 2 multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

This is apparently a common issue yet I have not found a fix: When I hover over the multiplayer option the icon has a lock on it and clicking on it does nothing. It also says it's "contacting Respawn severs" and the Data Center is completely blank. I've been on a few different forums and other discussions and I've been suggested multiple options on how to fix the issues but nothing has changed. For those wondering, I've tried the "Play the campaign for a bit" method, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, checking if my anti-virus/firewall was blocking Origin's connection, and turned off additional connections that might be interfering. I've seen a thread on this site discussing this issue before but that was back in 2016 and the person was on Xbox. Is there anything else I can do? The campaign is great and all but I don't intend on 100%ing it and I primarily bought this game for the multiplayer so please, someone help. I'm not sure if any of this matters but I'm playing on the Steam version, I'm playing on a Windows 10 laptop, more than half of my Ram is unused(with Titanfall 2 installed), and I have a strong,consistent connection. Help!

Message 1 of 1 (149 Views)