Invite network and invite friends issues

by MelonsGoBoink

Original Post

Invite network and invite friends issues

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Ever since the free dlc (ver1.2) came out, invite network became a problem. When i tried to invite network nothing is showing on my screen but sometimes my friend gets the pop up to join and when we successfully party up, one of us will search for match while the other wont.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite network -> press triangle to join -> search players(2/12) -> searching match -> starting servers-> party currently in a match -> party disbanded
What happens when the bug occurs? Wait till my friend's game end Try repartying again Same thing happens Close application Try invite network Repeat process if this happen again.
What do you expect to see? Invite network and invite friends to work normally. Able to enter game as a party without anyone left behind. After game ends, party to stay together and search for another match.

NIL
Message 1 of 4 (1,950 Views)

Re: Invite network and invite friends issues

★★★ Newbie
I am having similar issues. My friend and I have been unable to play together. When i click invite friends, nothing happens. If he sends me an invite, I accept it but then it stays at the multiplayer screen, as if no invite was received. Weve tried making our own network and inviting the network. Again, attempting to send an invite is unresponsive on my end, and when he does it and it gives me the option to join by pressing triangle, my presses are unresponsive.

I have tried uninstalling the game and updates and reinstalling everything. No changes. I am playing on ps4. Never experienced anything like this, we play other games together all the time. Only titanfall. And I convinced him to buy it so we could play!
Message 2 of 4 (1,901 Views)

★ Novice
Exact same situation for me and it's only me all of my friends are having no issues playing together but nothing happens any time I try joining a network match or a friends invite nor do my invites work for my friends. I'm finding nothing on how to solve this
Message 3 of 4 (1,871 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Im having the same issues on xbox one
Message 4 of 4 (1,815 Views)