Re: Insane lag on Console

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Insane lag on Console

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Ever since you guys added cross play all of those people running Titanfall 2 on potatoes have been causing me to lag. Playing on PS4 without lag for years so this should not be a problem. Obviously something wrong on your end as this is literally the first time I have experienced Lag on this game. I don’t expect a response as you probably don’t care as this has been going on for about a week now, and you probably have been getting these reports for awhile and obviously nothing has happened. 

Message 1 of 2 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @RandomPerson6457.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @RandomPerson6457.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)