I can't connect to respawn server

by sheng0217

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't connect to respawn server

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It was normal the day before but on the second day I use my new laptop, it can't play the multiplayer. The multiplayer side always shows "connecting to respawn server". I have try to disabled the extra network adapter but still not work. I have also try to reinstall the game but it still not working.

Edit in 15/6/2021

The problem solved. Thanks guys for helping me 

Message 1 of 4 (624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't connect to respawn server

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 4 (526 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@sheng0217Try changing the server. Some regions have 2 or 4 servers. I had this problem once and realised some servers have more people playing (or more games available) than others. If this wasn't the problem you were facing, well... Sorry...
Umm... For example, I live in Australia. It has 2 servers being 'Sydney GCE 1 and 2(or you could just say Sydney 1 and 2). 1 has like all the people and runs the best for me where the other one has like only 30 players sitting afk in the lobby. Sometimes it could be full games and private lobby's. Or the groups are just full. So don't give up on waiting for those games. Still sorry if this wasn't your problem...

Message 2 of 4 (581 Views)

★ Novice
@sheng0217 Still, probably try changing the server and it might finally load up that multiplayer. Wow I think I figured your problem. I did have that one too and Im sure the change of server worked.
Message 3 of 4 (579 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@sheng0217 Try applying this fix:

https://www.pubg.com/intel-ice-lake-cpu-crash-workaround/

Restart OS. It worked for me.
Message 4 of 4 (527 Views)