I bought a jump-start pack for myself and for my son both missing

by SPARTAN0117JON

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought a jump-start pack for myself and for my son both missing

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox One and purchased a jump start pack for my son and myself and neither of us have received it yet I purchased them on the 17th of February for $6.87 I have sent purchase skins which I did receive to make sure that the problem was not on my end I have talked to an EA live chat representative who told me I should come here and post this get it fixed

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought a jump-start pack for myself and for my son both missing

Community Manager

Hi @SPARTAN0117JON

I'm afraid that missing content really isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. I'm sorry that you were sent here incorrectly. 

If the EA Help team isn't able to help add the content to your account manually, it might be best to reach out to the Xbox Support team to see if they can help refund the purchase. For more information on how to get in touch with them visit the Xbox Support website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)

All Replies

Re: I bought a jump-start pack for myself and for my son both missing

Community Manager

Hi @SPARTAN0117JON

I'm afraid that missing content really isn't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. I'm sorry that you were sent here incorrectly. 

If the EA Help team isn't able to help add the content to your account manually, it might be best to reach out to the Xbox Support team to see if they can help refund the purchase. For more information on how to get in touch with them visit the Xbox Support website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (280 Views)