How can i buy camo packs?

by peptonn

Original Post

Re: Can't buy weapon skins in Titanfall 2

★★★ Novice

Hi Kent

I was able to send private message to you at last.

Greetings

BB

Message 11 of 24 (1,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Kent!

I bought this game last week from steam and I enjoyed it a lot. But I also has this issue. Every store item is "offer expired" and I can't buy anything there. I tried to clear the cache but it didn't help. 

ID: BAZzZ41

I noticed this issue the first time I opened the in-game store. 

Thanks!

Message 12 of 24 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Kent

Was wondering if there was any news about the issue at hand.

Thanks
BB

Message 13 of 24 (1,150 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there.

Thanks for the info!

Can you check to see if you're able to purchase the DLCs directly from the Store page in Steam?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1237970/Titanfall_2/

I'm wondering if it's only the in-game purchasing that's not working

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 14 of 24 (1,123 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Kent

Those dlcs are also not available on steam.

As you can see in BaZzz41's post the fist jpg.

Its the callsign packs that are not in origin store and not in steam store only in the ingame store of titanfall 2 itself.

When Titanfall 2 came out I bought the ps4 version and also the angel city callsign pack so now that I have the game on pc aswell that pack is al I would like.

Otherwise its forcing me to buy the 24,99 packs angel city most wanted wich includes those callsigns/banners.If ofcourse the origin overlay would even work.
After 1 hour on the ea help phone in uk from belgium I already spend over 24,99 on phone billing........kinda feels like hmmmm.

BB

Message 15 of 24 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Kent

Any progress on the issue thats at hand for some among us?

Ty

BB

Message 16 of 24 (1,063 Views)

★ Novice

I also encountered this problem,This seems to be a problem with steam

Because the origin used by steam is a reduced version

There is no origin store so it is impossible to buy

I tried to use the full version of origin, but after starting Titanfall2, the simplified version of origin will start together, and I still cannot use the in-game store

But steam did not list all skins

So this is an endless loop

Message 17 of 24 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi PMCLehm

For me the titanfall 2 account is via Origin so not bought on Steam.

Sorry to hear the issue is also for Steam users.

At this moment there has still not been provided a solution.
At Kent I would like to know if we should just accept that there is no way to fix this or that there is a solution in the pipeline.

At the end it feels as though I am forced to buy the 24.99 euro pack that includes the callsigns just to get the callsigns wich is srry to say and not meant personal

a disgusting move from ea.

Either you remove the callsign packs from the ingame store or you place them in Origin webstore like the 24.99 packs.
But to keep them -callsign packs at 1.99 - ingame store with no possibility of buying due to the origin overlay acting up is just taunting and definitly not consumer friendly.

I already suggested at the helpdesk that I have 5 euro in my Origin wallet just take the 1.99 out and activate the angel city callsign pack on my account.
They said I should ask that here in this thread in a pm to you Kent wich I have done, untill now to no aveil.

Starting to wonder why I spent time on this.

Message 18 of 24 (991 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for following up everyone.

I'll pass this feedback along to the team for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 19 of 24 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi "EA" Kent

So whats the go?

Are people that purchased Titanfall 2 through Steam being punished?

Is this a case of known "EA tactics" where by if someone purchased an EA game any other place besides Origin, EA makes it a complete screw around to fully utilising the game causing people to go back to Origin (wont work with me) resulting in EA getting a larger cut of the micro transaction?

I have uninstalled/reinstalled everything, cleared cache for everything.... HMMM but even if i open Origin as ADMIN in ADMIN mode (doesn't start in restricted access mode) and launch the Titanfall 2 within the Origin launcher, Origin completely restarts itself and as it restarts, Titanfall 2 starts and Origin reboots in restricted access mode... kinda like the Origin app goes "oh you bought this game through Steam so now your stuck in restricted access mode"

Whats going on???

Pull your finger out EA!!

Or is this just a case of EA's "Surprise Mechanics"

Im actually not Surprised 

Do your job EA and cut the anti consumer bull crap.

Message 20 of 24 (877 Views)