Re: Can't buy weapon skins in Titanfall 2

by EA_Kent

Original Post

How can i buy camo packs?

★★★ Newbie

I tried to buy the Angel city pack, but the payment page won't load. Is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 24 (1,538 Views)

Re: How can i buy camo packs?

★★ Novice

im aving the same issue, I read on another thread with this same question that clearing your origin cache fixed it, but it didn't work when I tried it, maybe someone has an answer here

Message 2 of 24 (1,485 Views)

Cant buy camos

★★ Novice

When I try to get a camo bundle a blank origin window appears but nothing else happens, people have said to downgrade my origin or delete the cache but those aren't working

Message 3 of 24 (1,492 Views)

titanfall 2 can't buy dlc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so when ever i try to buy some of the cosmetic items in titanfall 2 origin overlay pops up and  just shows a blank tab can anyone help

Message 4 of 24 (1,503 Views)

Connecting to Multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

When I try to connect to multiplayer the game would endlessly load. It kept saying 

Connecting...

Retrieving matchmaking list...

it would only load multiplayer after I had the game running for 24 hours.

does anyone know how to fix this,

Message 5 of 24 (1,499 Views)

Can't buy weapon skins in Titanfall 2

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, so I've just picked up Titanfall 2 on PC and I wanted to get some of the skins for my weapons that I had on console, specifically every one of the Fade and Aqua Fade skins for the primary weapons and Wingman.  Unfortunately, when I try to purchase a skin in the game, the Origin overlay just stays on a white screen rather than taking me to a checkout screen, does anyone know how to fix this?  I've tried clearing my cache, reinstalling the game and Origin, contacting support, but so far no luck.  I'd love to find a solution, and I'm more than happy to give Respawn my money because I love the game and that company but I can't figure this one out.

Message 6 of 24 (1,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey everyone. 

I merged a handful of threads together about this same issue.

Are you still having some trouble purchasing content in Titanfall 2? If so, can you send me a private message with the following details? 

- Your Origin ID

- Your location

- The approximate time that you noticed this was happening

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 24 (1,459 Views)

Store's Offers are expired...

★★★ Newbie

Are there any plans to reset the Store's items?.

Message 8 of 24 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi EA Kent

Trough support I have been directed to this page to your post.
Issue is when trying to message you  privatly a message occurs saying acces denied as I need to log in while I am logged in.

Location is Belgium and this has been going on for about 3 weeks now.

No idea how to get a message to you besides like this.

Only thing i was looking for was buying the angel city pack for the banners ect for 1,99 E.

My appologies for contacting this way.

Message 9 of 24 (1,339 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @testdept

Thanks for reaching out!

Are you trying to purchase the bundle through Origin, or are you going through Steam? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 24 (1,299 Views)