Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Horrible 1-3 seconds Lag in TF2 Multiplayer

by EA_David

Original Post

Horrible 1-3 seconds Lag in TF2 Multiplayer

★★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Origin
Summarize your bug Consistent moments of lag in Multiplayer with good to moderate ping.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. Started after the latest update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game play gets choppy, once in a while i'll get 1-2 minutes of complete lag(No movement or button response). But the 1-3 seconds lag is consistent.
What do you expect to see? Smooth gameplay.

I get a nasty lag in every multiplayer mode. More like a 1-2 seconds freeze. Started after the latest update to the game. sometimes it lasts as long as 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Message 1 of 3 (715 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@elochuuks Hi, to start with can you try a repair and Clean Boot? This should check for game issues or 3rd party program interference. 

Right-click the game panel to get the repair option. 

To Clean Boot see here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Message 2 of 3 (679 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem on my Xbox One. Gotten my pilot killed multiple times and also when I'm shooting at another player or trying to melee, I hear and see them being shot and I hear the melee hit just before they kill me. This happens a minimum of twice during a battle.
Message 3 of 3 (646 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help