Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Have anyone encounter this in multiplayer on pc?

by sandwwwich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Have anyone encounter this in multiplayer on pc?

★★★ Novice

Hi, I haven't played this game in a good while and first when I launch multiplayer I noticed my levels and gear/load out completely changed. I'm 100% sure that this was different from the last time I played. Some of my unlocks became locked and some became unlocked. It's like someone else have been playing on my account. I checked the login log already but there was only my pc there. 

Message 1 of 2 (89 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Have anyone encounter this in multiplayer on pc?

Community Manager

Hey @sandwwwich

If you're concerned that someone else may have been able to access your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to see if anyone else was able to log in. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website.

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (43 Views)

All Replies

Re: Have anyone encounter this in multiplayer on pc?

Community Manager

Hey @sandwwwich

If you're concerned that someone else may have been able to access your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. They should be able to see if anyone else was able to log in. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website.

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)
Twitter Stream