Re: Game crashes when I choose Ion.

by digitalzronin

Original Post

Game crashes when I choose Ion.

★ Novice
I am having an issue when I go to my customization, select my Ion Titan the game will crash. It would also crash when I'm in game and select the Ion Titan. I do have the Red Baron paint job. The paint job isn't showing on the Titan and actually showing me 2 paint brushes cross. I have restet my console (Xbox one) logged off and on. Reset my Alternate MAC address. I can't get it to work and really would like to play as the Ion Titan. I can play all the other titans and all game modes perfectly but 100% of the time when I select the Ion Titan in any way it crashes and tells me error and can't detect ''
Message 1 of 12 (960 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the detailed post. Can I check what Nose Art and gun skin the Ion is using?

Please check your main menu(not the MP menu), it should list which version of the game you're using. Can you let us know what number this says? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (921 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having an issue when I go to my customization, select my Ion Titan the game will crash. It would also crash when I'm in game and select the Ion Titan. I do have the Red Baron paint job. The paint job isn't showing on the Titan and actually showing me 2 paint brushes cross. I have restet my console (Xbox one) logged off and on. Reset my Alternate MAC address. I can't get it to work and really would like to play as the Ion Titan. I can play all the other titans and all game modes perfectly but 100% of the time when I select the Ion Titan in any way it crashes and tells me error and can't detect '' as same as digitalzronin message. I have v2.0.1.1 down on screen of titnafall 2 main menu

Message 3 of 12 (904 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the information. It looks like this is affecting the Red Baron skin and at least some of the purchasable camos.
For now you can play with the other Titans. It's not ideal, but Respawn are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (896 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Thank you so much! I absolutely love what Respawb has done with this game. I will wait patiently and keep on playing Titanfall 2. I will check this post daily to see if they have found a solution!
Message 5 of 12 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Imbalso having the same issue. V2.0.1.1
Message 6 of 12 (781 Views)

Community Manager

@Puffinafatty1 Thanks for the extra info. Respawn are working on a fix for this so it looks that the variables have been locked down, hopefully we'll get an update soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 12 (752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
v2.0.1.1
Message 8 of 12 (744 Views)

★★ Novice

Can't use my Legion titan, (naturally the one I'm getting 3 kills/minute with) due to this stupid bug. Game version 2.0.11 as well. Does Respawn know what the software development term 'QA Testing' means? First the crossfire bug, then Fairfight category, now this? Whoever is in charge of quality assurance needs to be let go.

Can I play the game I wasted money on yet???

Message 9 of 12 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Do you have a rough estimate of when this will be fixed?
Message 10 of 12 (632 Views)