Re: Extreme high ping sao Pablo servers

by MestizoTormenta

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
Great. The spikes have return. From 230 gets to 2000.
Message 11 of 19 (978 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Great. The spikes have return. From 230 gets to 2000. I guess i must be playing from Mars i and have always believed it was Argentina.
Message 12 of 19 (978 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MestizoTormenta and all the other players in this thread. 

I am sure Argentina is much closer. than the moon. And apparently much, much more beautiful. 

As for this issue, have you open corresponding TCP ports on your router? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 13 of 19 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have followed the steps and it has improved my connection in other games barely. But the titanfall problem remains. The solution is not on this end. The problem is in the server. It's obvious.
Message 14 of 19 (946 Views)

Hello @MestizoTormenta

I am really sorry for those connection troubles. Can you try to connect your console and router with the direct cable? 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 15 of 19 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Ok Archi i understand you don't have the answer 4 this problem. Just please take this issue to the devs. I give up on this reporting thing. Ill walk away from supporting titanfall as an active player unless it's fixed. Nobody is gonna care about 1 player. I don't fell important to the world just to myself
Message 16 of 19 (931 Views)

Hello @MestizoTormenta and let me say, you are wrong. We do care, and doing our best to investigate every issue, our players have.  I will bring this to our developers, but first we need to make sure we tried everything to fix this on your side. You should also try to play the game with the different profile on your PlayStation 4. Also tell us your Internet provider and router model.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 17 of 19 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi there. I just returned to the game and i was so surprised and glad that the issue is gone. If im not mistaken there's a new Sao Paulo server and it works really well. I was wrong you do care players.
Of course i hope this keeps working well and if not... Well i just saw that problems are not ignored.
Message 18 of 19 (1,898 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I wonder if the other players are having same results
Message 19 of 19 (895 Views)