Re: Extreme high ping sao Pablo servers

by MestizoTormenta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Extreme high ping sao Pablo servers

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Im from Argentina. I used to play mostly on Sao pablo servers. At max i had 90 good ping. Now it always starts at 230 with spikes of 800 and more very often. So often that im forced to play on us servers which give me 200 ping. This has been going on 4 a month now. No problems with my Internet. Specially true since i get less ping with new York 4 example. And i would love to have.a controller scheme... The evolved 1 but with aim and shoot with L1 and R1 respectively. Thanks
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i guess you should play some online in the second hand player base. South America. We are obviously being ignored here
What happens when the bug occurs? i get a ping that is way above where it used to be and becomes unplayable. Forcing Latin players leave their region.
What do you expect to see? the ping back to good. Just like it used to be.

Thanks
Message 1 of 19 (1,524 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice
Hi there. I just returned to the game and i was so surprised and glad that the issue is gone. If im not mistaken there's a new Sao Paulo server and it works really well. I was wrong you do care players.
Of course i hope this keeps working well and if not... Well i just saw that problems are not ignored.

View in thread

Message 18 of 19 (1,913 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I also have the same issue on PC 

Located in Canada

It is to the point I can hardly play, least enjoy the actually gameplay.

Have read all about the issue from November, seems not much info.

Even EA has no port forwarding info.

Message 2 of 19 (1,488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I just read your bug post. Seems pretty much the same problem. Come on RESPAWN fix it. We want to have fun with your great game. But lag kills any great game.
Message 3 of 19 (1,472 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im from Argentina and i'm having the same issue since one month ago. I used to play in Sao Pablo Server with 50ms in game. Now I have a 200ms ping. I have a better ping playing with the New York Servers than with the Sao Pablo ones. 

I'm amazed that there is still no answer to this issue, they look like ubisoft support.

Message 4 of 19 (1,451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The only thing i have started to notice right is that the ping is kind of stable in 200. No more spikes of 2000, not enough. I get killed when i know i take cover in time. Abilities such as phase shift becomes useless. It just happens it's my favorite
Message 5 of 19 (1,444 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @MestizoTormenta @BlackManka @Wyatt_Derpp 

I am really sorry for this connection issue and also for not answering you earlier. Can you please add your platform to your report? Also the date, when you have first noticed the high ping. 

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to Titanfall 2 servers.

Keep me updated on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 19 (1,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

<>Iam from Argentina too and im having the same problem since one month ago. Cannot have a game with 50ms anymore. all above 200ms in Sao Paulo Server  I have open Nat also. 

This is a problem

Platform PS4

Message 7 of 19 (1,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have done all that instructions before and couldnt fix the problem. Its obvious the problem comes from  EA servers.

I dont remember the exact date, but it start happening on last december. I think it came with the 30th november patch ?

Platform PS4

Open Nat

Message 8 of 19 (1,414 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hi Eaarchi. I thought i put the platform. Is ps4. I cant tell exactly when it started. But it's definitely over a month now.
Ill try those steps you advised
Message 9 of 19 (1,402 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Right niw the ping is always above 200 but stable. No more crazy spikes. However its bad ping still
Message 10 of 19 (1,401 Views)