Re: Error Kicked by FairFight

by ZaurieI1957

Original Post

Error Kicked by FairFight

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug "Error Kicked by FairFight" Haven't been able to play for two months. Called EA, they say my profile has no bans or suspensions...
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can't unless you login using my profile...
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't access any of the multiplayer functions.
What do you expect to see? I expect that EA could fix my problem in a timely manner.

Two months of not having access to this game. EA says I have no bans or suspensions. I've gone through all of the uninstall and regedit processes. Nothing worked. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,486 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @44Ghillie44 

I am really sorry for those connection troubles. Have you been able to play the game before? Can you load your system with Clean Boot and try to run the game? 

Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,458 Views)

★ Novice

Clean boot has not worked. I tried again and had no luck. Is there no way to reset fairfight on your end???

Message 3 of 8 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ever heard a game called ping pong?

Well that what EA.com and Fairfight does. One says we do not control the bans while Fairfight says we are not responsible please contract ea.com

You wont get help, they are all pointing the finger and no one is there to help you. I am starting to believe that their strategy is we do not get CARE and we don't want to bother helping our customers.

But please do buy our games but expect little support because no one knows who is who doing what to help the customer.

Message 4 of 8 (1,422 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same problem here. Account disputes say there is ban and game kicks me on fairfight Frown

Message 5 of 8 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Novice

It has been over a month now.

After 3 emails of saying we will be back to you within 72 hours to help you with your situation of your account.

I am still waiting. I wrote to ea.com support and they were NICE to help me but they do not control the ban, it is another department or company that deal with it they say.

I was told when they ban someone, they usually leave it on and don't care about your story. Too bad so sad. We got your money, goodbye! Please do come again to buy a new game.

Very frustrating, keep going around and around the circle and NOT ONE person can unban my account after being hack while I was gone on duty for 3 months.

I have open even a ticket in which it is not solved, they keep closing the ticket to say solved. I had to call them and tell my story and have them explain WHY do you keep closing the ticket when it is not solved. Their response the ticket is level 1, they take care of it and when nothing they can do about it. They closed it. INSTEAD push the ticket to the level 2.

After this point, 2 choices, buy a new copy when the game because CHEAP to buy so i can play online with a new account OR call it a lost. They got my money and dont care about customers. At least now i know from what forums says about EA.com, DONT BUY THEIR GAMES. SUPPORT IS AWFUL.

I start to see the picture.

Message 6 of 8 (1,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. One dude accused me for aimbot and said im going to report you. and said your out in one minute. and then "Kicked by FairFight" what hell is this *??? if icant play this game anymore I want my money back ASAP!!!!!

Message 7 of 8 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

good luck!

I have talk to EA.com and it is out of their hands and respawn are the one that does the ban. They never respond to emails or even unban your account.

I lost my money by buying this game, never had any issues with Titanfall 1. But with this new one, I was able to play about for couple months this year and been ban since March.

So EA.com cant help you and Respawn wont either.

So 2 things: you buy a new game under different account or basically you don't buy any games from EA.com anymore. In my case I wont buy any more games since I got hack and lost 80 dollars on a game that I cannot play anymore.

Good luck because I give up!

Message 8 of 8 (1,309 Views)