by Kanjiruu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Game Logic

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug After playing for a while, let's say 5 mins, I'll run into a large ping spike, and then goes back to lobby and says Error, there was a problem processing game logic. Please try again. client/cl_carrier.gnut #901 [CLIENT] Out of room for fx handles(playing effect type "Rocket_Smoke_Swirl_LG" on "script_mover" entity #-1675 at (9226.02, -1671.76, 6520.28) attach in
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, it just occurs just playing any mode, frontier defense or the usual MP and just have a large ping spike, like around 5000-10000 ms and just head back to lobby with the Error window.
What happens when the bug occurs? Go back to the lobby with the said error window.
What do you expect to see? I expect to just play normally and not have a large ping spike and kick me out of the game.

Message 1 of 4 (2,077 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Game Logic

★ Novice
Yep, tho it isn't happening anymore, but I'm kinda curious why it happened.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (2,457 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kanjiruu

I'm sorry to hear about your problem Frown

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps like repairing your game via Origin or reinstalling it? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (2,049 Views)

★ Novice
Yep, tho it isn't happening anymore, but I'm kinda curious why it happened.
Message 3 of 4 (2,458 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Kanjiruu

I will mark your post as accepted solution for now, but feel free to let me know if the problem returns Wink

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (2,039 Views)