EA/ Xbox Please fix Titanfall 2

by superhannman

Original Post

Re: EA/ Xbox Please fix Titanfall 2

★★★ Apprentice

@jojo9284 This is obsurd in this day and time with the amount of security they should have for it's servers and us, the gamers. They are still actively selling this game everywhere. Amazon is currently promoting a sale on Titanfall 2. Unreal...

Message 21 of 42 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@ApexDropbear Need some Titanfall 2 in my life! Been playing since day 1. Purchased my Xbox One with the first Titanfall as a bundle. Held out just for its origin. Everyone telling me to play Apex, but it is just not the same to me. Fingers crossed that the powers that be bring it back us!

Message 22 of 42 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@tiarnyboo Do people have nothing better to do? I pay my bills, take care of my family, and pay taxes. One of my only hobbies is gaming and  now they wanna take that too.....

These nut jobs need a new hobie!

Message 23 of 42 (438 Views)

★ Guide
Message 24 of 42 (438 Views)

★ Guide

Be strong Pilots!

We got this!

The truth will surface!

Message 25 of 42 (427 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ImBablebee Agree 100%!!! Give me Titanfall 2 now while we wait for Titanfall 3! I tried Apex and wanted to like it. Hands down, just not for me. 

Message 26 of 42 (419 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@hpsims6763 Agreed! With you all the way!

Message 27 of 42 (419 Views)

★ Guide
@ImBablebee 350 million copies of Titanfall2 sold in the first week even tho EA launched Battlefield at the same time. More would buy T3. T2 has been mismanaged and released at the worst possible time yet sold 350million fast. That should pay more than 2 Devs. T1 and T2 developers and users helped pave the way and pay for the success of Apex....show us some love fearless leaders!
X
Message 28 of 42 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I agree 100%. I tried Apex and wanted to like it.

Hands down, just not for me to. TITANFALL 2 For ever!!!!!!

titanfall-2.jpg

Message 29 of 42 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. I thought was in my end, because I sent a message to EA support and they replied me like the issue was in my end. I followed everything they said to do and nothing changed. I don’t have any problem with others games. It’s only titanfall 2. So the problem is in their servers. I hope they fix it or at least be honest and says it can’t be fixed. It’s not fair let us without answers.

Message 30 of 42 (349 Views)