Re: EA/ Xbox Please fix Titanfall 2

by superhannman

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

@TooLate2Call Where/when/ how did you contact EA? I have gotten nothing back with all my attempts. We all need to put something in to them. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.... Maybe.

Message 31 of 42 (564 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, it was on Twitter. I tweet  a video that I made showing this issue and believe or not they got in contact with me. @EAHelp Twitter profile. 

Message 32 of 42 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@And3vSOLOI read a few days back that the hacker invalidated all accounts, is been like 4 days for me and still no one seem to be working on the issue, I haven't seen an official statement from EA or XBOX Game Pass, I'm playing using a gaming laptop, don't know if this is affecting all cross platform players or only PC users, EA don't want to invest more $ in the game so they may just let it die ... RIP

Message 33 of 42 (554 Views)

★ Guide

Dear EA and Respawn,

The silence is deafening!

Your legal team must be going bananas!

Pontificating from a privileged position.

Your burning your human customers on an industrial scale!

RIP EA and Respawn

Message 34 of 42 (543 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TooLate2Call Thanks for the feedback! Maybe we should all comment or post on all their social media pages daily until a fix is initiated. This forum is for them, on their website, and still nothing but silence from them. I am still holding on with a tiny slice of hope!

Message 35 of 42 (516 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@IIIechelon Let's keep HOPE going that they step up and clean this mess up! I am rocking the XBOX Series X. Haven't been able to play for 9 days now. I have tried every server they show available, even the ones outside the U.S. The most play I got was 13 secs, 2 kills, and then freeze frame. Most of the time I get booted before we drop from the ship. Server times out, packet error, etc..... All other games in my extensive game library work just fine.

Message 36 of 42 (508 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ApexDropbear Let em have it!!!! I couldn't agree more!

Message 37 of 42 (507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Good afternoon pilots! Happy to report South Carolina server appears to be up and I have played 5 games this morning! Get in there and get you some action!

Message 38 of 42 (448 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@superhannman thx u super il be playing the s**t out of it

VNP take me to south carolina!
Message 39 of 42 (423 Views)

★★★ Novice

And to the servers of Europe all is well,
thank you!!! EA.

Message 40 of 42 (390 Views)