by DarkHavenx78x

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Duplicate Patch Advocate Gift

★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I just received the black widow patch from an advocate gift. I already had unlocked this patch from a previous gift. Has anyone else encountered this?
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm unsure, I opened my gift and it was a repeated item.
What happens when the bug occurs? It has only occurred once that I am aware of. However, my advocate gift was wasted.
What do you expect to see? I would expect a new item or to be reimbursed to open another random gift.

Hopeful for a response.
Message 1 of 3 (1,252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Duplicate Patch Advocate Gift

Community Manager

@DarkHavenx78x Thanks for the post, I haven't encountered this myself, but I'll keep an eye out for it. 

Unfortunately we have no tools for or way to add extra advocate gifts. In the past gift errors have been fixed with patches, perhaps this'll happen here. 

Sorry that we can't directly assist, but thank you for flagging this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,432 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DarkHavenx78x Thanks for the post, I haven't encountered this myself, but I'll keep an eye out for it. 

Unfortunately we have no tools for or way to add extra advocate gifts. In the past gift errors have been fixed with patches, perhaps this'll happen here. 

Sorry that we can't directly assist, but thank you for flagging this. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,433 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks for the response! Not the end of the world, but thought it'd be worth mentioning. Have a good one.
Message 3 of 3 (1,233 Views)