by Drakkarius

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DLC Issues - Angel City's Most Wanted Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Just bought Angel City's Most Wanted, and all the DLC were perfectly installed, but in-game, the Angel City Callsign Pack is not recognized and even the in-game store says I must purchase it, when all the other packs are installed and recognized. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the pack and nothing.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase the DLC on a non-EA personnel account and see it for yourselves.
What happens when the bug occurs? All in-game content is avaible except the Callsigns.
What do you expect to see? All my in-game content avaible.

Tried everything the forums recommend and nothing. Even XBOX assistance service said that it was an issue with your servers.

Message 1 of 8 (1,425 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DLC Issues - Angel City's Most Wanted Pack

★★★ Novice

I'm here to inform that the issue was resolved with the new update release.

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (1,516 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Drakkarius 

I am really sorry for these troubles with missing items. Have you tried to restart your console? Reinstalled the game? What region are you in? 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried uninstalling the Callsing pack only and the whole Angel City's Most Wanted Pack and then reinstalling, restarting the console (several secs pressing the ON botton on the console), and even uninstalling the game and reinstalling it (first only the game and then the DLC, and then allowing the console to reinstall everything) and nothing worked.

I'm on North America region, living in México.

The odd thing is that the explanation of the pack in Microsoft Store says that the Callsign pack have 20 flags and 10 badges, and the in-game store says that the Callsign pack have 20 of each... maybe that is the thing causing the issue with that DLC, because everything works perfectly fine, except the Callsign Pack.

Message 3 of 8 (1,377 Views)

Hello @Drakkarius and thank you for sharing additional information with us on this issue. I will pass it to our game experts, and will get back to you with an update. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,361 Views)

★★★ Novice

So it's been almost 10 days and nothing.... Even tried using the "ticket support system" and no one "picks up" on the other side... when will this issue will be attended? I mean, to know if I must ask for a refund from Microsoft or buy the pack in the in-game store.

Message 5 of 8 (1,345 Views)

Hello @Drakkarius 

I am really sorry this for this delay. We are currently investigating this issue, and I will get back to you with an update, as I promised.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm here to inform that the issue was resolved with the new update release.

Message 7 of 8 (1,517 Views)

Thank you @Drakkarius for your patience and good to know this is resolved now. Enjoy the game, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,294 Views)