Connection to data centers / multiplayer after 20 min+

by OptinalI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Connection to data centers / multiplayer after 20 min+

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So, I can't connect to anything on Titanfall 2 even after disabling my network adapter I don't use and allowed both origin and Titanfall 2 through my Firewall. Then it took 20min+ to find a data center. After that multiplayer gave me a error code:408. I don't know if its because server overload or something else. My internet speeds are fine as I can play any other game about 30 ping ( CS:GO, Warframe, Battlefield 4, LoL and more ). I don't know what to do further....

my error codedisabled

I found a solution, just disable all your network adapters under task manager, make sure you can see hidden ones as well

disable

I didn't disable my wireless card ( WI-FI ) cause thats the one I'm using ( only disable ones you are NOT using )

Message 1 of 6 (4,388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Connection to data centers / multiplayer after 20 min+

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @OptinalI for posting your solution here. I am sure, other players will find it useful. 

Enjoy the game.

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,307 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @OptinalI for posting your solution here. I am sure, other players will find it useful. 

Enjoy the game.

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,308 Views)

★★ Novice

I just bought Titanfall 2 for pc through origin (I've transferred from xbox) but I'm still having this issue. I've tried everything from disabling all my network adapters other than the one I was using (wifi), did a clean reboot of my laptop, reinstalled the game, and tried connecting to ethernet instead of wifi. Unfortunately, I still can't get the game to connect to a data center and so I'm unable to launch multiplayer. 

Message 3 of 6 (3,676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just bought Titanfall 2 for pc through origin (I've transferred from xbox) but I'm still having this issue. I've tried everything from disabling all my network adapters other than the one I was using (wifi), did a clean reboot of my laptop, reinstalled the game, and tried connecting to ethernet instead of wifi. Unfortunately, I still can't get the game to connect to a data center and so I'm unable to launch multiplayer. 

Message 4 of 6 (3,675 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought Titanfall 2 for pc through origin two days ago ,I've tried everything from disabling all my network adapters other than the one I´m using , reinstalled the game ,but still can´t connect to data center 

Message 5 of 6 (3,583 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (3,541 Views)