Connection rejected: FairFight

by KingQuack

Original Post

Re: Connection rejected: FairFight

★★★ Newbie

I am playing TitanFall 2 and I have the same problem :'(, I wonder if my slow connection of this week had confuse the anti cheat tool...

Message 21 of 34 (1,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. No idea why either. I don't hack. I don't cheat. I don't understand why. Am now able to play though but still....

Message 22 of 34 (1,429 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just got this issue, with no nvidia update or anything else running.

Message 23 of 34 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same error but i found that if i closed NZXT CAM or FRAPS ifi have it running while im trying to join multiplayer it would give me the fairfight error but when i took them off and joined multiplayer , i was able to join successfully. even after that i re opened my NZXT CAM and it didnt bring me back to the main menu. Maybe this will be helpful to someone.

Message 24 of 34 (1,370 Views)

★ Novice

same thing just happened to me a few minutes ago i was doing okay but always top 3 on my teams with double XP running (yay co workers saving codes for me) and i got kicked at the last minute of a match with the connection rejected error. i hope im not banned or put with cheaters im finally raising my K/D from a measly .4 to .8 lol it sucks cause im finally getting a hand of the game after a huge learning curve

Message 25 of 34 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just received this error as well. 

Got it while Alt-Tabed into my web browser while I was waiting for a match. 

Last match I played, I connected mid-match and didn't preform all that great. 

Message 26 of 34 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got this error, and i sign out from origin & re-login, then it works!

Message 27 of 34 (1,220 Views)

★★ Novice

So i just started up titanfall 2 and while i was searching for bounty hunt matches i got a message saying error fairfight compatibality is not acceptable or something like that. i tried to start again but it wont work

Message 28 of 34 (1,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup just got the connection error after a game was in the evacuation stage, have been in the top 3 my last 4 games and around 2.0 kd through out the games. 

Message 29 of 34 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I just got that FairFight error. What is it?

I've been playing several hours but this is the first time I got it.

This is also the first time I played while I'm behind a VPN. So could it be that the VPN is the problem?

I'm using NordVPN and all my workstation traffic goes through it.

So what's going on?

Message 30 of 34 (1,037 Views)