Re: Connection rejected: FairFight

by icemount

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I got same error. And found NVDIA had alerted me that update GFORCE ready drivers were ready for download.

What kind of cheat detector is it?

Does EA hate NVDIA ?

Message 11 of 34 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, just got this error after a match, and when I quit the game I saw a new driver notification from GFE, I hope this doesn't mean I'm tagged as a cheater now

Message 12 of 34 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing the same issue but on login. I haven't played in a few days and just found today that I suddenly can't play multiplayer.

Message 13 of 34 (1,251 Views)

★★ Novice

That same thing just happened to me. Awesome, I haven't cheated once in any game and I get a message about it. 

Message 14 of 34 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ID HAVE THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME BUT I USE A GAMEPAD AND KEYBOARD AT SAME TIME ..I MAP SO IM PUTS TO MY KEYS AND IT DOES THISD.AND IT HAPPENS BUT IM NOT HACKING WHY IT DO THIS

Message 15 of 34 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just got this error after playing a few hours, logging off, and trying to restart multiplayer. I had youtube up and running in a second window at the time as well.

Message 16 of 34 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me all of a sudden too after I had a couple of really good wins in a row ... I just got a new mouse that seems to lag less and fit my hand a lot better (my old mouse made my hand kinda cramp up .. ) so maybe my sudden change in aiming ...? Like what the heck is going on here.

I have the grenade, titan utlity and melee button mapped to my mouse so maybe that could be it? It thinks I'm cheating for using mouse buttons that EVERY gamer now uses?

Message 17 of 34 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've also gotten the same problem after 4 matches today. Just out of no where got the error message when the match ended

Message 18 of 34 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got melee bound to a mouse-button as well.

If this is indeed what's causing the error I worry..

Message 19 of 34 (1,078 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same here. Is this a passing thing or what. I want to play the game guys.

Message 20 of 34 (1,058 Views)