by navy10082

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cannot finish solo campaign. Stuck at the bottom of fold Weapon

★★★ Newbie

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug At the end of the solo campaign where BT stops the fold weapon by using the projectile machine and throw the pilot out. After being thrown out the pilot lands on the bottom of the fold weapon and there is no way to proceed to the ending of the game. I have tried restarting the game and the PC but I am stuck at the point indicated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. I am assuming this is a isolated incident. Because I see that others have seen the ending which I have seen through youtube.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just stay at the bottom of the fold weapon and just stay there,
What do you expect to see? I hope I will be able to finish the solo campaign.

Please fix

Message 1 of 2 (1,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot finish solo campaign. Stuck at the bottom of fold Weapon

Community Manager

@navy10082 Huh, that is odd. I have seen a handful of cases where triggers or world elements fail to work, and fortunately it's usually pretty easy to get around these. Go to the Misson Select Menu and choose the most recent point of the campaign that you had reached you. This should load a "clean" version of the world and you shouldn't encounter this issue again. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,735 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cannot finish solo campaign. Stuck at the bottom of fold Weapon

Community Manager

@navy10082 Huh, that is odd. I have seen a handful of cases where triggers or world elements fail to work, and fortunately it's usually pretty easy to get around these. Go to the Misson Select Menu and choose the most recent point of the campaign that you had reached you. This should load a "clean" version of the world and you shouldn't encounter this issue again. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,736 Views)