Can't connect to Respawn servers and can't even start any campaign mission.

by Ziggurat39

Original Post

Can't connect to Respawn servers and can't even start any campaign mission.

★ Novice

Hello!

Haven't played TF2 for a while but now managed to download it.

So, I have been waiting for connection for MP really long and still couldn't get it :V

Second problem is I can't start any campaign mission lol. I tried repair game and such but ehh. Game stuck at "To continue press Space". It actually doesn't react to any button I press.

No, my pc is more than fine for game. I have been playing TF2 at i5-4670k and R9 290, 8gb RAM. Now my rig is Ryzen 7 2700x and GTX 1080, 16gb RAM and still can't start anything. And my Win10 is fully updated.

P.S Yes, made a photo with phone cuz if I try to screenshot in-game am getting white screen.

Message 1 of 6 (800 Views)

Re: Can't connect to Respawn servers and can't even start any campaign mission.

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Ziggurat39 make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Titanfall 2 and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 6 (757 Views)

★ Novice
Heya, @EA_Atic! And thx for answer!
Well, I have done everything you suggested but sadly still getting stuck at loading Frown
Message 3 of 6 (735 Views)

★ Novice

Weird.

I actually saw that Space button actually work, just... Game is super shy and doesn't load any hardware Oo

Blackscreen of mission's start became after waiting couple of mins and game have abput 1 frame per 10 seconds.

So, game works but doesn't use PC's resources. That's the only one game which act like this xD

Actually, it just eat RAM and nothing else for some weird reasons. None of cpu or gpu usage.

Message 4 of 6 (717 Views)

★ Novice

I actually found out one weird thing.

Game lags cus try to connect to something. When I turn off my internet connection game works like clock.

Every time I try to turn on my network adapter - game stucks and I see it's trying to connect to something.

Any way to launch game in offline mode so I don't need to turn off my network adapter?

P.S Origin in offline mode doesn't help. It works ONLY if I turn off internet at PC at all.

Message 5 of 6 (708 Views)

EA DICE Team
Sorry for late respons @Ziggurat39 that is really odd. Do you have any program like one drive running in the background? It sounds like there something is interfering with Titanfall when its connecting.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (580 Views)