Re: Can I transfer my progress on TF2 from Xbox to PS4 with my EA account

by Muttnutt12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I transfer my progress on TF2 from Xbox to PS4 with my EA account

★★★ Novice
Hi. I don't know if there are now three or my questions up all saying the same thing this will be my third if the other I just did did send. I don't know if it did because it put me back here ready to type another question so I don't know if it actually sent the other one. Anyway I just want to know if it is possible for me to transfer my progress on TF2 from Xbox one to PS4 using my EA account. I'm a G2 pilot and my favourite titan ion is coming up to G4 and although I love playing TF2 I don't want to have to do it all again. I did put the same question on yesterday but no one responded. Please tell me if I can cause I really need to know. Thank you
Message 1 of 5 (1,708 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Muttnutt12

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer your progress across different platforms.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,828 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Muttnutt12

I'm afraid it's not possible to transfer your progress across different platforms.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi Andy. Thanks for the reply it's helped a lot but do you think if I save my Titanfall 2 progress onto a memory stick off my Xbox plug the memory stick in to the PlayStation and download it , it would carry the progress over?
Message 3 of 5 (1,670 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Muttnutt12 wrote:
Hi Andy. Thanks for the reply it's helped a lot but do you think if I save my Titanfall 2 progress onto a memory stick off my Xbox plug the memory stick in to the PlayStation and download it , it would carry the progress over?

No, it would not as they are stored on the online servers, not locally.

Message 4 of 5 (1,663 Views)

Hey @Muttnutt12

As THISaint has pointed out above it's not possible to transfer across different platforms as online progress isn't saved locally (to make sure it doesn't accidentally get wiped).

You'll find this is the same for most online games.

- Andy -

Message 5 of 5 (1,653 Views)