Re: Campaign Freezes Entire Computer

by rinkachi12

Original Post

Campaign Freezes Entire Computer

★★ Novice

Product: Titanfall 2
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Whenever I try to play through the campaign, and I start the mission "Into The Abyss," I get to the big moving platforms where Ash starts talking. I can jump onto the platform, but right as it's about to move downward the game freezes hard, making the whole PC stop in its tracks. I can't progress through the story, though I did the first time, and I'm not about to re-install and lose all my multiplayer saves- OR waste 90 hours of my life waiting.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure you can, because this seems to be a problem only MY pc has encountered. If you can, I'd suggest doing what I've listed above, going into the mission and riding the platform until you can just barely see the IMC grunts below. Then, it freezes, the whole computer.
What happens when the bug occurs? entire system freeze - yet sometimes, only the game stops. Once in a while, it will throw an error, saying it "stopped working," but most of the time it just freezes. I can alt-tab, and the menu displays, but won't switch/go away. I often have to hard shutdown my pc, inevitably losing data from other programs (yes I know, save before moving on). This is basically catastrophic.
What do you expect to see? I expect the game to run smoothly, without failure.

I don't know what this text box is for; it's not labeled. What file do I choose?

Message 1 of 2 (2,047 Views)

Re: Campaign Freezes Entire Computer

★★★ Novice
in the game library in titannfall press the right click and repair
Message 2 of 2 (2,015 Views)