Re: [BUG] Error: items.nut #3914 [UI] The index "" does not exist

by Tingaling25

Original Post

Re: PS4, TF2 - Error processing game logic, items.nut #3914

Hero

@fixmyproblemz @Spaceman175 @draxmonkey87 @icecream0030 I moved ur posts in this topic. The problem will be fixed soon...

Message 31 of 41 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm also getting this error on xbox one. Unlocked blood zebra, checkmate pink, and quantum forest for my ronin. Now when I try to edit my ronin titan I get kicked back to title screen. All other titans are unaffected. Running hard disc version 2.0.1.1. Can you recommend a fix?
Message 32 of 41 (1,930 Views)

Community Manager

@WingTyrant Unfortunately there's no player-side fix/workaround for this, other than "don't use the affected items".

Hopefully we'll have an update soon, thanks for the posts. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 33 of 41 (1,889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_David,

There seems to be a lot of people affected by this issue, and more are posting by the day.

Might it be possible that you, or someone else from EA, provide a daily update on this topic?

It might help to keep the sanity.

From what I gather, I am able to see some commonality between a number of the posts:

* Many, if not most, of the people have mentioned this issue happens after they have purchased a Titan or customization pack.

* In my case, I purchased with in-game currency, but I'm sure others used cash.  Therefore, it seems to be localized to *any* purchase

The unfortunate part about this is that since I tried purchasing the Tone titan, I have leveled up enough to have been granted the Tone free (via XP).  BUT, I still can't use that Titan.

Basically this means that I paid for something for no reason.  

*** Could we recommend telling the user base NOT to purchase any customizations or Titans until this issue gets fixed? ***

Maybe when this all gets fixed, Respawn could show a little love for those of us who have reported the issue and give us some free credits.

For the rest of you monitoring this issue, you can see that there are a LOT more users affected by this over on the TitanFall Forum

Message 34 of 41 (1,879 Views)

Problem processing game logic

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Every time i try to switch or customize a titan in multiplayer i get sent to the tital screen with a message saying.

There was a problem processing game logic please try again.

_items.nut #3914
[Ui] The index " does not exist
Message 35 of 41 (1,825 Views)

Cannot play Ronin titan, error occurs.

★★★ Newbie

Hello i play on Xbox one. i Can't play as Ronin every time i try and select him to weather to play as him of to edit him it crashes the game and sends me back to the main menu

Message 36 of 41 (1,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was having a similar problem with the tone titan, and I literally just got kicked from the game and it said resetting invalid load out. Everything is working again. Maybe they fixed it, or the problem went away on its own
Message 37 of 41 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@littletboy0 @KoWBlits I moved ur post in this topic.

Message 38 of 41 (1,846 Views)

★★ Novice
Had the same problem on Ion.. Solved after my first regeneration.. Now i can edit it!
Message 39 of 41 (1,805 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, this should be resolved for everyone now. 

You should be able to edit/choose your titans now without issue, you shouldn't need to take any extra steps. 

Thanks to everyone for the posts and for your patience. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 40 of 41 (4,044 Views)