Re: Titan Fall 2 Error needs fixed!!!

by TheBossO1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@MADrag0n - I already did tell the steps which I have followed (including calling 800-4MYXbox - worthless).

While you reference the thread where @EA_David notes that Respawn is working on the Nose Art problem, the only common I can find is that the game crashes.  The functionality of the problem is certainly not the same (customization of a Titan vs. our problem of even being able to play as a certain Titan).  And respectfully, I'm not going to search through every problem noting noseart customization to be able to deterimine if this is the same problem as mine, when the Title of it doesn't seem to apply.

Additionally, the combined title of the thread now seems rather ambiguous (Re: Titan Fall 2 Error needs fixed!!!), which we were told in a sticky not to do.

I had titled mine very specific to the problem, "XB1 - TF2 - Error processing game logic, items.nut #3914", but you have removed that.

Thank you for combining them though...

Message 11 of 41 (1,034 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@nielsenhomesys for other people this topic 's name is "[BUG] Error: items.nut #3914 [UI] The index "" does not exist"

And yes, I think all this threads are similar...

Also, I find related thread on a official forum https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/comment/53777

Message 12 of 41 (978 Views)

Hero

@Baconmedegg I moved ur post in this topic...

Message 13 of 41 (971 Views)

Re: [BUG] Error: items.nut #3914 [UI] The index "" does not exist

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue as everyone here. This is unacceptable, we pay good money for the game, good money within the game and are now unable to utilize our purchases. EA needs to get their * together right now because this is horrible customer service. If this issue is not fixed in the next 24 Hours you can bet your * I will not be purchasing any more games from this company let alone in game purchases. EA, figure your * our right now!

Message 14 of 41 (955 Views)

★★★ Novice

So here's an update based on the link above (my bold and font size change)...

Jayfresh_Respawn

210 POSTS POSTS: 234

COMMUNITY MANAGER

January 26, 2017 1:38AM  

Thanks @@ProjectBangarang

We're really close to pushing a fix out. Hang tight folks and sorry for the issue.

Jay Frechette | Community Manager | Respaw

Message 15 of 41 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What time scale are we looking at as I pay for two lots of new skins and  now can not use those titan due to this crash.

Message 16 of 41 (945 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Yeah, I've been trying for 2 days to get help.
Message 17 of 41 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I got this message on Xbox one with my legion titan. No clue how to fix
Message 18 of 41 (915 Views)

★★★ Novice
So... i don't know if this works all the time, as I am suffering the same... but for me, i was able to pick my favorite Titan again during the change loadout before the match, without it booting me back. Not a fix... and i haven't tried edit yet... I'll see if edit during match works
Message 19 of 41 (912 Views)

★★★ Novice
Okay, so you can select your titan in customize loadout before/during inital drop into a match, but edit will boot you back. Idk... I'm too afraid to select another titan and then go back to see if it re-selects.
Message 20 of 41 (907 Views)