ABOUT game modes and TITANS balance

by Vent44

Original Post

ABOUT game modes and TITANS balance

★★ Novice

HELLO there. Dear developers of TITAN FALL 2 and guests. I 'd like to know can you ADD "last titan standing' mod only for pilots ?? coz DEAth match some times drain up fast and IT IS MEAT GAME harder then EVEN new doom + quake... so ROUNDS GAME MODe will be great i think to PLAy clever less then fast and reaction.... PLS GIVE HOPE About this kind of mod.....

AND second one question \ ASk.... CAN you add "mix of weapons" between titans ? like in titan fall 1... it is sad litle bit that i cant make universal titan. but playing only one style - could be poor coz one titan stronger then other. another one stronger then second one. Or all titans balanced ? and 1 on 1 any titan can same chances to win ??? TELL ME PLEASE SOME one it is very important 4 me. GAME is very awesome. I have bad english/ sorry about that. 

Ehhhmm... also would be nice if every one got  2 perks to chose in game between for streeks ( turels + radar hax or holograms + upgrade primary gun and secondary)  after playing 50 levels i think thats some perks not so usefull and balanced may be... 3 holograms running few seconds and then dissapear... reloading time qute long.. while radar hax and turrels - over 1 minute or longer and can kill..... just my upinion... dont be angry about this.

Message 1 of 2 (232 Views)

Re: ABOUT game modes and TITANS balance

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. I can't state anything about changes, but Respawn kept adding thing to Titanfall 1 for some time. 

I'd also be not quite so sure about multiple titan weapons as most of the mechanics are totally tied to the main weapon, think Tone or Scorch. 

On your last point, perhaps the Dice Roll perk is interesting to you. It's a little risky but definitely mixes up how boosts are used. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)