Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

A Transfer feature for taunts

by LegendaryDank

Original Post

A Transfer feature for taunts

★★★★★ Newbie

since the transfer feature on PvZ GW2 for the classic characters, I feel like there should be a feature where all the taunts that you earned from the xbox 360 version (adding on)at least spent decent time/ money on spending countless hours day and night.then there comes my thought/ idea ( for a feature to transfer emotes/taunts on xbox 360 to xbox one etc) which I feel like it’s a missing empty feature I feel like that should be added to the game I’m Not sure if the xbox one version got a instant transfer feature. the bottom line is as a player  from the very beginning of Plants v.s Zombies I really want a feature to transfer taunts from GW1 to GW2 ( for xbox 360  through xbox one ) I noticed that the some of the GW1 hats and other stuff etc, to kind of think of it I miss the old GW1 taunts an specially  the super fever taunt for the foot soldier class ( and the huge packs GW2 of course ) hopefully EA will see this (no jk(no joke).

Message 1 of 2 (412 Views)

Re: A Transfer feature for taunts

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Lol, I forgot to change the title topic “ for xbox 360 “.

Message 2 of 2 (410 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help