USER DEFLECT IN MADDEN 21 - THE YARD

by RHY_SO_SURIOUS

Original Post

USER DEFLECT IN MADDEN 21 - THE YARD

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

User Deflect 4 Passes in THE YARD.

I have tried many times to user deflect in THE YARD and it is not working as it does in regular gameplay (EXHIBITION) or Madden Ultimate Team (MUT).  Please tell me what is the correct controller command for this play type.  I can not find any forum answers for this particular question.  Every time I try to user deflect the controlled player always intercepts the ball rather than swatting the ball in mid-air.  This is very frustrating as it takes me days upon days to get at least one or none.  Since this objective has been introduced, my objectives are never obtained and therefore I lose out on coins and objective rewards in which I need in order to advance my own teams progression through the game.  Please instruct or correct me if I am mistaken on the procedure on how to user deflect in Madden 21.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (637 Views)

Re: USER DEFLECT IN MADDEN 21 - THE YARD

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yea I have the same problem with deflects not counting, I am able to swat but not able to progress through the challenge. Thing is EA doesn’t really care about challenges that give out things for free. Always been pay to win, it’s just considerably worse this year. 

Message 2 of 2 (568 Views)