Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? akaSuperMarleyO
Date/time issue occurred 10/1/20
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug It happens in The Yard. I bought a bundle for 2,200 MUT points. I got some gear, but when I try and equip the shoes, the left shoes goes back to generic default. When I equip the left glove and left arm sleeve they both go back to bare. I would appreciate it if you guys will fix this so I can have what I paid my hard earned money on. If you cannot fix it, then I would like a refund of $17.99 or 2,200 MUT points added to my account. Thanks disgruntled EA Sports Madden owner for 15 years going, but about not to be
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My player in the yard
What happens when the bug occurs? My left shoe, left glove and left arm sleeve doesn’t keep the equipment I equipped to them
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the correct left shoe and not a bare left arm and hand, but a left arm and hand with my gear that I paid for
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Left shoe

Left hand for glove

Left arm for arm sleeve

Message 1 of 5 (1,026 Views)

Re: The yard my player gear

★★★★ Novice

X-Box One x: Customize Avatar: Same issue with the Poseidon Madden Speed High tops: I can Equip and select 9 ( B ) back and the left shoe goes to a gray low top. every time. ALSO: I have an account setup for my Grandsons and whatever one account does with the Avatar it changes the Avatar for the other Account. 

Message 2 of 5 (934 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @isit4pm  @MarleyBKing 

Is this still happening to you both?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 5 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is happening to me on xbox one s. It is not showing my equipped left glove, left cleat and left arm sleeve.

Message 4 of 5 (839 Views)

Community Manager

@DirtyDam96 

I've seen cases where a game installed to an external hard drive (or one attached to the console if files are accidentally added to both drives) can cause issues, is there any way that's the case? 

Also, have you tried re-installing?

With the amount of players purchasing these items, we haven't seen too many reports that indicate a widespread bug. I'm hoping it's either technical related or if you can be specific for me to name the items that you're equipping that won't show up. Then we can isolate it to being a specific skin that needs to be debugged. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (822 Views)